Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
860th post
Monday, April 23, 2012
Anyway as I was typing my previous entry yesterday, I received a text from FA. And as much as I would love to go out and meet up with you, thanks for the offer, for now I think it's best this way cos I'm still not ready to meet up with you, really.
Aside that, I have several things on my list I want to do this year. I've achieved one, which is the White Water Rafting Grade 2. However, that isnt complete yet cos I need to take Water Rafting Grade 4. So the other few are - trekking and reaching the peak of a mountain, completing a run event. I'm starting with 3km first, apparently I signed up for the 10km which was a few days ago and I had 4 months to train but I didnt cos I was procrastinating plus overwhelmed with school work and the new adjustment being without you. So yeah, I've signed up for the 3km run which will be in less than a month's time - 20 May and good thing is I've already started training Haha. Actually I think 3km run wont be tough cos I managed to do 2.4km like normal haha. Anyway, after the 3km run in May, I'll be signing up for the 5km run in July. In June, I'm thinking of starting to climb, no not mountain climbing but indoor climbing or some would say rock climbing.
Since Izzy wants to do indoor climbing and she is currently trekking, most probably will have her as my adventure buddy but I shall not rush into things cos really juggling work and school alone is already full on my plate. Anyway, later! Heading to the office to gym and then do revision for examsssssssss.
|