Plan 2012
Saturday, March 17, 2012
I've got a plan I am working towards to achieve.
I know I have always loved doing adventure activities be it indoor or outdoor and how much I yearn to travel more, it is only recently that I was able to start doing it. I went white water rafting Grade II and snorkelling with Dad, brother and Dad's outdoor adventure friends.
After the amazing experience, I know I wanted to do more so here's the plan. Because I have stopped hockey for 6 years, I have been physically unfit not as fit as how I was back then when I had to really train for hockey. From the time I stopped hockey till now, guess how many kilos have I gained? HAHAHAHAHAH, 25kg! NO KIDDDDDINGGGGGGGG! Which is why now I am going to start running regularly and minus of the 25 I gained or the more the better. It is really challenging considering my work and schooling hours, not to mention the assignments and revision for exams I have to juggle with. But this is for my physical fitness and health for the long run which is important.
I am planning to climb Mt Stong with Dad and his friends but then I might give it a miss since I have plans that same month they are going climbing. Anyway I was planning when I slowly manage to minus the 25, concurrently I wanna take up something that I have done before but this time, on a regular basis and it is indoor climbing.
Aside from that, since I am certified with White Water Rafting Grade II Certificate, I'll definitely go for the Grade IV together with Dad, bro and Dad's friends which has more thrill and adrenaline rush! This year, I'm not sure if I'll be able to climb any mountains due to my hectic schedule of work, school and of course the monetary matters that I have to consider.
Anyway, if I dont get a chance to climb any mountains this year, Insya'allah next year. But I know this year, I'm going to travel more, more for parts of Malaysia so I am starting to save up for travelling.
In summary, this year my Plan 2012 is eliminate 25, go regular on indoor climbing and to travel more.
Below is the sneak peek of the water rafting and snorkelling I went for in the 1st week of March. More photos are up on my facebook.


It's 3 am now, Ive got class later at 8 am but I cant sleep so what do I do, go for a run! Later! (:
|