Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
If you know that it's through
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Cambridge by Kina Grannis has been ringing in my head since last night. It is one of the soundtrack from the short film, Strangers again. It's a really good short film, something that many can definitely relate to, well at least for me. Anyway since I have downloaded the soundtrack, it has been on replay ever since and as I'm typing this I am listening to it simultaneously.
My biological clock is pretty much screwed, with the constant late nights than usual. A colleague of mine made this very sweet handmade crafted note that means a lot (see below). One of the things mentioned in the card (in Silver) is, "You cant have a better tomorrow if you keep thinking about yesterday." As for the others, you can read for yourself. I am very much aware of the quote but everyone knows that it is very much impossible to not think about yesterday considering our brain has its modular components that stimuli will cause the brain to trigger the memory.
Sometimes I wonder and question to myself, at wherever you are in the world, are there times where you'll think about me? Or about us back then? About everything we went through? About all the good and bad times we overcome together? About the plans we had? Do you reminisce time and again about me or us? Does certain places we have been to trigger your memory of me? Do you still remember how I look like? Do you still remember how I smell? Do you still remember how I can become myself every time when Im with you? Do you still remember what are my bad habits? Do you still remember the very first time we met? Do you still remember how we were so into each other during the chase stage? Do you remember how I love it every time you hug and give me kisses on my forehead? Do you know how much I miss you? Most importantly, we were together for 5 years but do you know how much I loved you? There are so many, too many questions in fact that I want you to answer but you are never coming back. I can feel it, this time this separation is for real. I admit I didnt show or express my love the way you would express and show it to me. You will never know how much I loved you, never. But I still stick to my stand that you were the best I ever had.
And I stay true to one of this quote in the short film, Strangers again : “I think… that, if life separates us, and we are in totally different places. I will always remember when our paths align for this period of time. And I’ll be thankful for that, and I hope that wherever you are, you’ll be thankful too. And I think that’s the best we could wish for.”
|