<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
60th day; 2nd month
Saturday, February 25, 2012

Today, marks the 2nd month of the separation. Time is passing slow for this. Havent met FA for 66 days and I dont wish to meet/bump into him anytime soon, maybe not yet. I dont think Im ready for that yet, it's too soon to be seeing/meeting/bumping into each other. I am afraid I will breakdown in front of you and cry and I definitely dont want that to happen.

It's an inevitable process that I know I will pull through. On a side note, you act as though everything is okay which I think you are hurting too just that youre forcing yourself not to show it. I have really no idea how long this will take for me to find closure but I know I will. I have faith I will just that I am missing you badly.

Every 1st April reminds me of you for that was the date we first met, 1 April 2006 and now every 25th will remind me of you for that is the date we went separate ways, 25 Dec 2011 to be exact.

God give me strength please.