<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
45th day
Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's the 45th day and things are slowly perking up. I am slowly starting to not ponder too much and be drowned in it although I still do think about it always but the intensity isnt as dramatic as it was initially.

Tomorrow, I'll be meeting FM, who is my 7 years ago former. Although things ended between us so many years back but our friendship kept going although not that close. We'll be catching up tomorrow after so many years! I know I am no introvert and I can get along with everyone easily but maybe it will take a while to warm up. The last time I went out with a guy alone is FA which was last year!

I still remember the first time FM and I met 9 years ago. Hahah, so many things have changed! We'll be having dinner tomorrow and maybe dessert, was planning movie but see how it goes. If I can, I'll take pictures.

Aside all that, did I share with you about school? Yes, I have started school and I have deadlines to meet but I seem to be procrastinating more which I need to stop now! Okay maybe not now, perhaps tomorrow. Haha anyway, for now class is once a week, it will gradually increase till thrice a week. It's fun to be back to school but not really much on the travelling and the crazy human traffic. All this in the name of gaining more knowledge hahaha. At this timing I'm still awake simply cos I took off later to complete my assignment, attend my facial session and meet up with FM. By right I have so many things to update, my previous posts are filled with so many words, perhaps I'll dig out photos to upload in the next post. I doubt anyone reads my blog still hahaha but it's fine. Later alligators!