Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Life is Wonderful!
Sunday, December 11, 2011
 Heyyyyy! I must say I miss blogging! It has been a few good months being away from blogger, say what, 3? 4 months? Anyway, I have been gooooooooooood! Too gooooooooood in fact cos Ive gained a massive 5-7kg! I am so going to kill myself!
So what's new with me? Apart from the massive weight gain. Okay, life has been amazing it always have. I got accepted into uniSIM! Alhamdulillah! I'll be starting school next year on a part-time basis! Other than that, recently I went to Pangkor Island with the Family and tour. It was an amazing getaway! Snorkelling and the island hopping. On top on top of those, haha, there are plans, to be going Sabah next year for River Rafting with DaddyYankee and his friends plus go tandem skydiving with the same gang! I cant wait! Which also goes to say that I need to upgrade my swimming skills and therefore join an intermediate swimming class. Okay, aside all those, I have also gotten a proper new workstationnnnnnnnnnnn! Check out my fb to see! Andddddddd, I also signed up for run350 event for next year, somewhat similar to the Standard Chartered Run!
Okay so how did you digest all that! HAHAHAH anyway, life has been going well. Thank God and supportive family, colleagues, friends for that. I can never put into words how grateful and fortunate am I to be having the important people that makes me, me. Catch up with you all soooooooooooooooon!
|