Time for a long update!
Saturday, August 6, 2011
 This time Im back for more and you bet with a super long update. So what has been going on, I know work work work and a little bit of social and family life.
So okay that's my long update, hahaha! So for the past 4 months plus I have started working in the field that ever since young I had wanted to be in, which not many would want to because it can be a very burn-out field, which is in the social service line doing social work. No doubt it can be very mentally taxing at times but it's a matter of how you manage it.
Being in this field makes me aware and realised about the current affairs in the society. Being in this field is not easy but Im glad with very helpful colleagues and bosses, it becomes easier and not to mention that they are all super fun!
I plan to work long in this field which means that I will definitely need more knowledge therefore more courses. Speaking of course, have decided to pursue my degree on a part time basis which will start next year but I have yet to apply when the application starts in 12 days time. And because I'll be starting my part time degree next year, Insya'allah that means I have to start enrolling for driving license which I plan to complete by the end of this year! Sounds unrealistic but nothing's impossible.
Life with FA, well I cant comment much but Im grateful for everything. As much as we're very busy with our career, we still try our best to squeeze each other in our tight schedule.
As for Family, as always, Alhamdulillah amazing and I am forever grateful to Allah for the family he gives me. Nothing beats the love and bond of a Family, really.
As for Social life, not much due to work and my bestfriends and girlfriends have their own careers too! It's amazing how when we look back during our schooling days and when we look at ourselves now, we're having our own career already. Time no doubt flies.
And oh have I said that I seriously need a getaway! Planning with Nad for next month to go to KL. Just me and her, have yet to wait for her off days. In Nov, I cant wait for Pulau Pangkor and Island hopping with the Family!
I guess I have updated much, I'll update whenever again. Later! (:
|