<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
So what's new?
Tuesday, March 29, 2011






Hey! So yeah, I have started working at
Mamasita's for almost a week. Alhamdulillah, colleagues are awesome the very first day I was there, I bet they're awesomer when I get to know them longer and better. No doubt they are very nice and fun people! I was very happy as they were very welcoming on my first day. Alhamdulillah. Almost a week and not much workload, yet. But as Ive said before, I prefer being occupied than free so yeah we'll just wait. Hopefully it wont be too busy till I cant even breathe! Haha.


Anyway,
havent met FA for almost 2 weeks already :( Supposedly, this year will be our 5th year together but since I ended the relationship last September, that 4th year we were together, things had been crazy for him but Alhamdulillah, we've been contacting back and the way I see it, Insya'allah we might end up being together again. So if we end up together, I dont know if we're considered almost 5 years together? Haha but anyway, I'll discuss with him. Being in a long term relationship isnt easy although there are happy and beautiful moments. But I always believe in this, that there are blessings in everything that happens. If it happens, it happens, if it doesnt it means Allah has a better plan for me as He knows what's best for me.


For those guys that most probably are disappointed, AH and RE, so
so so sorry, especially AH who has been waiting for me for years and trying to move on still.


Oh, this Saturday 2nd April, hectic events back to back! I have my KUMON ASHR ceremony to attend at
Aljunied (why isnt it at HQ this year *sadface*) and Graduation Party at Fort Canning! Then the following week on the 9th April, I have work then have to purchase my graduation gown and my female malay colleagues gathering, who are very very fun people! I cant wait!



Oh, plus
plus, 1st week of every month will be my happpppy happpppy day! Because not only I get my pay from Kumon every 5th of the month, but also from MCYS too. Heheh, Alhamdulillah. So now that I'll be earning more, I'll be putting aside more $$$$$ for Uni too! Marriage? Hahaha, long way to go. I have instill this mindset that is to further study, get my career and Insya'allah settle down oh and of course not to forget, shopping! I so need more formal pants, now that Mondays - Thursdays I cant wear jeans :(


Anyway, I think I have updated much. I'll be back whenever! Oh and did I mention I put on weight?! GRRRRRRRRR, you know what that means? Back to no rice, no food after 8 (depends on situation) and of course, hardcore gym! Oh and I miss both my Nasiha & Zahidah (above) so much! :( Later alligator! (: