<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Hey!
Friday, November 26, 2010



Hi all, to whoever who reads and whoever who dont. Haha. It has been sometime since I last updated this rusty site. Anyway, life has been a roller coaster eversince my r/s with Fazli ended. Well, I wont say it's particularly a bad thing because I am optimistic and I think positive out of the break up. Although we're not together but we still contact each other because he needs me now, for the time being.



On the other hand there are other guys too, AH, FM and maybe R. I dont know how serious or roller coaster like this may be but I know AH has been waiting fer me for 3 years plus already and he's still wooing me.



Anyway enough said about the opposite sex. For the past few weeks or should I say ever since school started, I was so busyyyyyyyyyy with school and especially FYP! Alhamdulillah, one down, which is the FYP report and next are the Poster and Evaluation! I reallllllly cant wait for 11th December because that would mean everything to do with FYP is over! Except for the grades of course but that's okay.



Next, social life. Well, my social life pretty much revolves around my 2 bestfriends, a few close friends and several babygirls from RP. Work has been fine considering the fact that I work only on Saturdays Haha. But when the next school break kicks in which is on the 18th Dec, I'll be working more to get more $$$$ so I can shop more! HEHEHE.



Family's doing great, have always been (: Alhamdulillah. Can never stop thanking Allah for the amazing Family he has granted me. I love you Allah. HAHA.

Align Center

Anyway, gotta run. Will be back whenever!