Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
:D
Friday, September 17, 2010
Hi all, no I didnt do anything foolish by killing myself or anything. Haha, anyway, Im doing fine, really. Okay it was crazy for 7 days, cried to sleep every night, suddenly start tearing everywhere and anywhere like really anywhere whenever I hear songs that reminds me of him.
On, Day 7, the night itself I found out something which made me sad but at the same time happy for him. From then on, I stopped crying till today, day 9. Now, I still think about him, everytime, but the only difference is that, I no longer cry when I think of him. I no longer cry when I hear songs that remind me of him. I no longer cry to sleep. Alhamdulillah.
Our 4 years we spent together, there were so many, too many memories we had. I would never want to forget every single memory I had with him, be it good or bad because it is something money can never ever ever buy.
Anyway, we're still friends which I am very glad. And about this break up, both of us believe that Allah has his plans. Insya'allah we'll be fine :D
|