<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Recent updates!
Sunday, August 1, 2010

Impromptu meet up with my 2 sayangs! Friday, 30.07.10






Dined at Eighteen chefs before catching Inception in the full house cinema. Since, I booked a DSLR from school, we camwhored, which is a rarity. I never fail to always enjoy the company of these 2 great girls of mine! We can do everything and anything under the sun.



Anyway, I find Inception a little above average, perhaps 5-6/10? But Faz seems to love it, she rated it 9/10. After the show ended, I was wondering, why did almost all the cinemas were showing Inception were all full house? Hahha. Anyway, had fun with the girls, I always do (: You know I love you both to bits! Took hundred over pictures, they're up on Facebook (:

____________________________________________________________________


Impromptu meet up with another pair of sayangs, my babygirls. Saturday, 31.07.10








Supposedly it was Nasiha and I. Met her at Novena then trained down to Orchard, Lido was packed so we decided to head to Yishun GV to catch Street Dance. Show was hmm, a little bit following Step Up 2 and You got served and that it was predictable, seriously. Hahaha. On a side note, Step Up 3 is coming out sooooon and the trailer looks great! Might consider going fer it. On another side note, hahaha, if given the chance, I would do dancing (:



Anyway, after movie chilled at Mcd and bumped into Zahidah (: She's going Bandung today! Awesome or what! Have a safe trip sexy! Camwhored too and more pictures are on Facebook! Finally, meet up with my babbygirls and on a greater note, new beautiful pictures since the last time we took! I love you both to bits too!

____________________________________________________________________


On a much happppppppierrrr note, Carousel buffet in 4 hours time! I booked a DSLR for this event eh, to take all the beautiful pictures of the food and ambience, I hope I wont get scolded by the staff there. HEHE. Anyway, gotta run, Ustaz Ahmad Dahri class in 1 hour-ish!