<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
2 weeks of no classes =D
Friday, May 28, 2010

Ive got time now, I'll update more on what's happening in my life. So yeahhh, fyp workload's piling up. Managing time well is the most important thing right now. 2 weeks of no classes so yeahh I can finish up my report and ut revisions. Was planning to work more days but hmmmm need to reconsider.


Anw, recently, went to Universal Studios Singapore with the Family and cousins, it was fun and worth the wait and weather but Im definitely going back again for not all rides are open yet.


Life with Fazli's been goood so far, we now make a point to meet once a week, usually Fridays (:


Life with sch, excludes fyp has been great too, grades are consistently As (: Must be my hardwork. I come to realise that I wasnt as hardworking during my Year 1 and 2 but Im so so glad that now in Year 3, I am 10x hardworking although no doubt the modules are getting tougherrrrr.


With all the hectic sch schedule, I seldom have my social life. Seldom go out with my girls. The bestfriend recently started working, career wise, that goes to say she'll be very busy too. What more with coping and adapting to the working environment. To top it off, she's in A&E department which even makes her busier. But come what may be, we'll squeeze our time to meet up :)


Soon, in just 9 months time, I'll finish sch and officially graduate in another 2 months time after I finish sch.


Well I guess Ive updated quite a chunk, I'll be here when Im free yeah. Just so you know, Ive changed my url! =D Later!