Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
When I cried badly..
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
I saved this dialogue of the book that I cried the hardest everytime I read it. The most recent book I read by Mitch Albom, Have a Little Faith. I'll extract it out for you below. In fact, there are so many parts that I wish to extract. ____________________________________________________________________
Have a little faith, Page 232 - 233
He stayed for tests. His family visited. The next night, his youngest daughter, Gilah was with him in the room. She had tickets to Israel and was worried about leaving.
"I dont think I should go,"she said
"Go,"he said. "I wont do anything without you."
His eyes were closing, Gilah called the nurse. She asked if her father could get his medication early, so he could sleep.
"Gil....,"the Reb mumbled.
She took his hand.
"Remember the memories."
"Okay,"Gilah said crying. "Now Im definitely not going."
"You go," he said. "You can remember over there, too."
They sat for a while, father and daughter. Finally, Gilah rose reluctantly and kissed him goodnight. The nurse gave him his pills. On her way out, he whispered after her.
"Please... If you turn off the lights, could you stop by once in a while and remember Im here?"
The nurse smiled.
"Of course. We cant forget the singing Rabbi." ____________________________________________________________________
I couldnt stop crying because I imagined the Rabbi/Reb as my Dad and Gilah as myself. I want my parents to live a little longer more, I dont think I can manage at this age if I were to lose either of them. I love you both soo much that it is so hard to put how much love I feel for them into words.
|