Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
MITCH ALBOM COMES TO SG!
Sunday, February 28, 2010


Just so you know, my dream of meeting my most favourite inspirational author, Mitch Albom (if you dont know him go google) came true. Met him with Mira & Shaiful last Friday.
I cant describe to you how happy we were. I wanted to cry when he gave his positive & influential speech but held it hard and I felt like I wanted to huggg him tight in the picture above. Haha.
But anyways, you all should really really read his books. I tell you, you will fall in love with him & his books. For a start, read Tuesdays with Morrie then For One More Day then so on. Anw, gotta run. Later!
|