
Hi all, just so you know Im still alive and kicking. As always you all will know cos I keep saying this in every post, that Ive been very busy. A little bit on
what had happen, is happening and will happen in my life.
What had happen was the 4 days KL getaway with my relatives was great but the unfortunate thing was all the sinful foood! Next, it was Zahidah's bro's wedding, congrats babe, you'll sooooon get beautiful & handsome nieces & nephews.
What is happening currently basically would be work, FYP, bootcamp, family, social life & etc but that excludes Boyf because he's beeen busy with sch & work we hardly have time to meet & talk but anyways pretty excited for the 13th March! Looks like Boyf & I have not met for almost a month, soon it'll be a month we havent met!
What will happen, is the meet up with Mitch Albom tmr with Mira & her boyf! OMGGG I cant wait because one of my wishlist is to meet Mitch Albom my most favourite author! Then next will be the shopping with Mamacita on things I need to bring to Thailand. Next will be the FYP meetings & Thailand meetings again then makan2 with Joanne & Faz, the monthly routine then Movie with Jiejie, my treat for her 23rd! Next, will be Seoul Garden with Boyf on the 13th! Then GOODBYE Singapore, Hello Thailand from 15th March to 25th March!
Such a packed schedule righttttt, anyway later!