Massive belated entry.
Monday, January 4, 2010
KL 3D2N [25.12.09 - 27.12.09]




























 KL was great, 99% of the time I was with Nasiha. Thanks to the family the dont mind, of they dont. I cant wait for more getaways in the future, especially with Nasiha! Love youuu bi! ____________________________________________________________________ Batam with Mamacita and her colleagues [31.12.09] 


 It was my first time to Batam and I had a great experience! I had a full body massage for the first time too! Mamacita said, in the future when I start to work and etc, she'll slowly teach me to go facial and massage. HAHA! No wonder my mother is still as beautiful and looks young! People even think she's my sister! ____________________________________________________________________
Countdown to 2010 with Nasiha & Zahidah! [31.12.09 & 01.01.10]












 Had an incredible time with my two beautiful sweethearts. It was simple, night picnic at Bottle Tree Park, talking laughing camwhoring music and etc. If not for the staff who told us they were closing, we could have stayed till the sun rise! Love you both! Anyway, I only upload some pictures from each event. If I were to upload everything it would add up to 500 photos! My complete albums are uploaded on fb already so you can view there instead (: I'll be back with more. Did I mention I'll be going Pulau Ubin next Saturday?
|