Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Future plans!
Monday, December 7, 2009
 8 more days to the 3 wks sch break and Ive been planning what to do during the 3 weeks. Most of it will be spend on work, swim, gym, maybe jogging and revision on my modules. That's about it but oh well, my family and social life fits in around there, they always do. I cant spend much this month for I need the money for KL and am glad to say I have 300bucks Sing dollars in hand to change to Ringgit Malaysia approximately around 700rm? Yayy anw, gotta run, Later! ____________________________________________________________________
  Oh before I forget, Happy 23rd to my beloved chinese looking chinese side cousin,Kak Lina! Me love your chinese-y look! Love you! =DDDD
|