Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Northern Thailand, Chiangrai.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Almost there, as always my two beloved parents are open minded and understanding, not forgetting supportive. They agreed to me going to Chiangrai next year with school for the service learning trip despite the not-so-suitable environment for Muslims. Ive filled in the form and next is to make the payment and go down to ttsh to get the 3 jabs, wooo the last time I had vaccinations was in 2006. There are just so many things to look forward to, dont you think? Cos I certainly do.
Anw, UT 1 starts next Friday. It means time for me to start mugging. No more mugging last minute because it will definitely affect my results but hor I bet I'll still end up mugging last minute hehehehe! I'll give it a try though. Anw later homies!
|