<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Mi`Amour turns 22 =D (Part 2)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009










































Continuing from the previous post, yeah today Mi`Amour turns 22. I have planned for this day since early this year around February or March for this day to happen. Alhamdulillah everything went smoothly I am so happy.


Met at Sbw then trained down to City Hall. Grabbed dinner at Pizza Hut and there was the surprise when a cake with a candle(though actually we're not encouraged to use candles hehe) with the lights dimmed and a birthday song, he was sooooo blushed. Then everyone there was singing to the song and damn I should have recorded that classic moment.


Im glad u love the Billabong wallet and the food. Next, we walked to the Singapore Flyer, purchased the Student price ticket and enjoy the 30 mins ride. We were both dead beat by then and 857-ed down to Yishun.


Mi`Amour, I hope you really enjoy yourself anddd wo zhen de ai ni. Anw, here, most pictures are uploaded but I'll upload the full ones on fb. But fb is showing attitude, but I will upload there pronto. Check it there (:


Next, Nasiha's 19th (: Andd did I mention that this December, the KL trip, there will be my family anddddd Nasiha? Cos if I din, now Im telling you. The both of us are suuuperrr sexcited! I misss u alot already bi kamu apa khabar doh! HAHHAHAHA!


Later homies!