Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Simpan Challenge!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Alhamdulillah, ligament operation for DaddyYankee went smoothly.
Anw, MamaCita talked to me just now and she was saying she knows the amount of money in my bank, wah die. So I thought she was just saying just to scare me but turned out it was real cos she was able to answer the amount right.
Then she told me she'll be signing me up for this challenge in the malay Berita Harian, Simpan Challenge. I figured out why not since I am really overspending and have been wanting to do something about it,it's time I suppose.
If Im not mistaken, I hafta save up 1K for 4weeks, that's the challenge.
|