Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Youcansaywhateveryoulike
Friday, July 31, 2009
Often times when I sit down and think, I think of people. I think why people do this why people do that. Why is it hard for people to compliment and say good things but soo easy to criticise and say negative things and etc. I realise and have always realised because that it human nature. But some people dont know how powerful these positive things can bring about and yeahhh also bring trouble. But often times, it brings about goood things.
Andd if you wanna say that Im too optimistic sometimes to the extent of being blindly optimistic, say that I apologise and thank too much, that I am so patient and soo kind, that I compliment people and sympathise with people too much that I help people too much then you're starting to give me the impression that the problem doesnt lie with me, the problem is not that Im being too blablabla like mentioned above, but the problem lies with you, being insecure. Having the sense of insecurity. But again, I cant blame you fully because the environment you live in, the people you mix with, all moulds you into what you are now, makes you feel what you feel now. Feeling insecure.
I just hope one day you'll see the light & positiveness in life.
PS : You can say whatever you like andd I'll still be me, I'll still be positive andd wont let you bring me down. Not so easy.
|