

Sorry there are soo many photos of myself with the same pose but different fitting rooms. Im a happyhappy girl today. Haha. Ive always been happy but today is more happpppy (:
I went to Tampines to do some shopping alone (: Invited Joanne but she couldnt, invited Aini but she had to study for ut so I was of alone but well sometimes we need a
me-timeI got myself two tops, bangles from Diva and GUESS wallet from Isetan. All at Tampines! I love the clothes at Tampines. They're great, especially uniqlo!
After that I train-ed to Novena having to report for work. Went to Cotton on for a while but then decided to get maybe a top some other day. Then got myself another book which is
A thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. Im almost done with
For One More Day. I teared in the train when I was reading it. What's new? HAHAHA! I'll be starting
A thousand Splendid suns veryyy sooon! This month only, I have gotten myself 3 books!
Work was fine. Time passes faster as I was doing report. Anw, I calculated the amount I spent today which sums up to around 130+ So yeahhh Im done with shopping! Getting pay in 2wks time. Need to balance my finance.
Later!