Starbucks.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Im now using someone's internet connection bcos mine got screwed cos DaddyYankee changed modem and Jie has to do the ammendments.
Anw, ytd went out with mamacita. Before that I chilled at starbucks while waiting for mom. Something happened which I was so touched that I told 7people about it - Mamacita, DaddyYankee, Joanne, Nasiha, Nadirah, F, and Ad. And the 8th one will be you. Haha! It was tiring having to repeat the same thing to 7 people and now Im about to do the same for the 8th time, in words sumore. Haha.
So ytd at Starbucks, I ordered CCC tall and New York Cheese. So this guy who took my order placed oreo cheese instead. I told him and then thinking that he will change to another. Then when I saw my plate, there was both Oreo and NY Cheese. Then I told him again and he said,"Sshhh dont say out loud." Then I gave him my most sincere-st thanks.
So there I was trying to figure out how to finish up both with my drink. After everything and I was about to make a move, I thank him again. Then that was where the conversation started.
MINE IS IN RED and the STAFF IS IN BLUE.
ME : Hey man, thanks alot man.
HIM : No problem *with his hands showing no problem*<br>
HIM : Why do you look very familiar?<br>
ME : Ohh really? Haha, idk.
HIM : Are u working at any starbucks?<br>
ME : No.
HIM : Are u in silat?<br>
ME : No.<br>
HIM : Then why is it Ive seen you somewhere. Hmm.
ME : Maybe because I have a common look? (It's a rhetorical question)<br>
HIM : What's your name?<br>
ME : Zana
HIM : Im Fariq.
HIM : So are you schooling? Where?
ME : Yeahh, Im in RP. Are you in RP?
HIM : No, Im in TP.
So I was wondering, what did I look like a starbucks staff or a silat girl? Haha! And I was thinking, we were in diff sch the chances of him seeing me is minimal. But yeahh back to convo. He's very friendly which I think we could have talked longer.
HIM : She's in RP too *pointing to one of his colleague*<br>
ME : Oh hi! (:<br>
HIM : So you just came back from school?<br>
ME : Oh, no no, my holidays have started. I was from home (:
HIM : Oh ya, 2 weeks right? *while making a drink for his customer.
ME : Yeahhh
HIM : So where are you heading off to?<br>
ME : To meet my mom, getting my dad something.
HIM : Ohh, is you mom working around here?<br>
ME : Oh noo, she's just attending a course at Kapelan/Kaphlan/Kaplan.
HIM : *Corrected my pronounciation*<br>
ME : Hahaha, yaaaa.
HIM : So what course is your mom attending.
ME : Ohh just some recapping on Maths course (I wonder if he knows what I mean. HAHA!)<br>
ME : Well, I got to go, see you around! Thanks again! (:<br>
HIM : Sure hope to see you again! *Waves hand*<br>
So that was our long conversation which happened in less than 5mins. Haha! So I met mamacita and told her. Anw, putting that Starbucks thing aside. Mamacita and I went to Orchard. We head to Tangs and got DaddyYankee a wallet and belt for his advance fathers day and birthdate. Heheheheh!
At night, went walking with Joanne for a start. I wanted to jog because I miss jogging but still I didnt. Haha. So we walked and talked and talked. A good way to catch up.
Later at night, Pb has started. Im not sure which season, bro says it's the 4th. But anw, he indirectly asked me to accompany him watch. I said I din want cos when I do, I need to follow up and I was lazy to do that. Ended up I watched the whole way through and now I need to follow up -_-
Ohh andd btw, I couldnt finish the extra cake so I packed it. Mamacita and DaddyYankee ate it (:
|