Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Oi.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
 Jogging with Joanne last night was great. The weather was great, so were the talks we had and the laughs too. Ohh not forgetting, the swing tooo. I worried the thing would snap because I weigh a bomb hor! HAHA. We did some jogging up the hill and most of it was spent doing the cute colourful machines at Yis Park. Haha. Anw, this morning, went out earlier to have breakfast with Mamacita then off to schhh. I cant wait for another sch break and Im counting down the days which is another 9 weeks and 2days. Wahh so longg. Ohh andd ytd, UT wasnt that baddd. Plus on a lighter note, surprisingly I got a B for my A291 UT. Alhamdulillah
Last night I received an unexpected sms from F saying he has reached Penang. Wow that sure was a longgggggggg 12hr journey ehh bi. I was so gladdd u texted and I cant wait for ur return.
Might be catching a hockey match with Joanne later in the evening. Might be only. Till then goodbye Romeo. Haha.
|