Reached Jb then we had breakfast at Mak Long's place then we head to their soon to be house. We cleaned, washed, mopped the new rooms and toilets. The weather was no good and it was tiring but worthwhile. Then after we went separate ways. I was with aunt Idah Apit and Abg Fuad.
Then home, waited for my beautiful niece (above) until I fell asleep outside of the house. The feeling of seeing her was soo goooood. She was with me 98% of the time. I feed her, bathed her, play with her, pat her when she wants to sleep, console her when she got scolded and etc.
Moving on, at night, celebrated Atiqa's 19th which is actually today but had an advanced celebration last night. Many people were present and we're glad she loves the gift!
Then today, I was home taking care of my niece while they went furniture shopping. Then in the afternoon after lunch we head back to Singapore together with my beautiful niece. She was on my lap, sleeping with her head on my shoulder. Awww, Im going to miss you.
___________________________________________________________________
Will be meeting Afiqah tmr to have brunch with her and finally get the tix from her too! Hoooray. Then after will be off to work, I cant wait to meet my Tuesdays sayangs at work!