<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Brilliant Saturdayy
Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ethan Tan

Ethan Chua


Ethan Tan, Joshua Tan & Benjamin Lee. The cousins. They're going America for 10days tmr (:

Daniel Chua and Ethan Chua

Ehhh so senget my head.

So today was brilliant. Had the MCYS workshop. Then head off to work. I so dont like the noon sun. My kids at work were great. I miss themmm alotttttttttt. Joanne left work early to study. Faz and I met her at Starbucks. Joanne studied, Faz and I read our books. We talked and talked and laughed and everything. Then we walked around and then to Mcd. Then after we head home.

My aunt from Jb is here. We're going back to her place tmr. I cant wait to see my nieces!! Awwwwwwwwwww.


I miss Nasiha. I miss F which is Fazli, if you all have been wondering who. I miss Joanne. I miss Nadirah. I miss Amirah. I miss Fahmy. I miss Zahidah. I miss Zaina. I miss Haidah. I miss Secondary School Days. I miss mathematics. I miss History. I miss Sean Yeo. I miss Samuel and William Austen. I miss Nathaniel Heng - my kids at work. I miss Salina. I miss Nabilla. Alah I miss moreeee if Im going to list down all. Haha.

Ohh andd did I mention I bumped into Haidah and Geevan? It was good to meet them (: