Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Bcos I feel so empty w/o my book :(
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Today,I felt so empty with nothing to read in the bus odw to sch because I accidentally left my book at home :(
Anw, sch is becoming more spacious due to about 5000+ students and Im-not-sure how many facis got quarantined. Anwww, I was odw to sch in the lift with my neighbour. We had a conversation and it led to her asking me which sch was I from. I said Im from rp and she response by saying,"Ohh rp byk H1N1 cases tu kan" I was smiling to myself. Yaaa, now rp is known for H1N1 *roll eyes*
Im still figuring out how to survive my journey after sch to gym later without my book :( Hmm maybe I can get a newpaper.
Later kids!
|