Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Updates on Weekends
Monday, May 4, 2009
Im in school. Monday blues. Even Daddy yankee who's at home agrees with it. Since you dont see updates on Weekends, there it is compiling. Looks like I hafta update you guys on my Saturday & Sunday
SATURDAY
Work was great. Had dinner with Joannae & Faz then catched Friday the 13th with them & Sheila at cwp. It was gruesome, but My Blood Valentine still stay at the top as it was 3D. Then after met Apit and we headed off home. Cousins were there. Hooray then I sleptover at my aunt's.
SUNDAY
So that was my weekend. Pay will come in this week. Andd I dont know why but I feel very mundane, dead beat and sick and tired of Science everydayyyyyy because Im no Science person. Ohh nooo, Zana must stay positive.
|