<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
So true.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I did alot of research regarding my horoscope. Andd there were many things I found out. But in every research material I found, there is one thing that I always find - my optimism and also my sharp tongue which I dont often use but when I do, my words kill.

Sagittarius Greatest Strength: Your undying optimistic attitude (:

Sagittarius Possible Weakness: Glossing over problems or avoiding difficult situations

The undying optimistic attitude is really true and infact all my facis say that. As for my weakness, no doubt I most of the time avoid difficult situations. Haha!

Traits of a Sagittarius:


Fun

Optimist

Good-natured

Sociable

Spiritual

Impatient

Fears responsibility

Self-indulgence

Fanaticism

Peter Pan syndrome

Tendency to gamble

Strengths


Honest and forthright

Lighthearted

Intellectual

Have excellent communication skills


Weaknesses

Sharp tongue

Prone to change

Restless
Flirtatious nature

Excellent communicators, Sagittarians usually shine in careers in public service, teaching, exploring, travelling, or in the fields of marketing or advertising

Look at that, teaching babe. Haha!

Enough of those, Im going to fmylife.com to entertain myself before dozing off.