<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Very Goooood Oldddd timesss
Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Zomgggg. Haha! Im using my pc now which I havent touch since forever because I used my lappie like 99.9% of the time. Now even typing on this thick keyboard is awkward. Haha action sia!

Anw, this pc, I have alot, so manyyyy back then pictures I found. I looked at every picture and it was omgggg. Haahaha! I miss those times. The pictures below are of my life from Secondary 2 up till Secondary 5. I put bits and pieces and leave out some cos later some people will go chasing after me for putting their unglam pictures. Haha! Let the pictures feed you!

Sec 2NA. Guys, do u all remember when we were in Sec 2? Omgggg. I was slimmer back then -__ - Hahaha! Now so fat alr!

Sec 3NA, when I was the only one from 2NA to go into 3NA where others went to 3NB. Awwww how saddddd. Nevertheless, 3NA was awesome. Remember the time when there was war? Where all chairs and tables were flying in the classrooom. It was 3NA vs 3NB then Mrs Matthews came in and everyone acted like nothing happened but the condition of the class was so obvious lor! Hahaha!

Sec 4NA was also just as awesome because my class had the most awesome spotting dudes! From Saifuddin to Fuad to Azrial to Ismael to Vinoth to practically all the malay boys. I miss the times when I got bullied by them. Hahah. Bunch of happy go lucky kids. I still remember how these boys made Ms Tang and Mrs Geetha cry and go crazy. Infact almost all the teachers you all drive them up the wall, except those fun teachers like Mr Chye, Ms Ong, Ms Uma and Mdm Kamariah. Haha! Korang prangai mcm soyal! Hahaha I miss all of youuuuu!

Then there it was, Sec 5NA where most awesome friends from my 4NA class din make it to Sec 5. Buttttt, Sec 5NA was awesome too! We had the togertheness spirit. Remember when we play twist in the pocket game in Mr Yunus class then he was like wondering what wa going on. Ohh mann, I really miss secondary sch days!

After our Os' everyone graduated and went separate ways in order to move forward to fulfill their dreams. I miss my secondary school life alotttttttttt. So those still in Secondary school, do treasure it like diamonds.