Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
migraine.
Friday, May 8, 2009
I had a terrible migraine and I swear I could just kick the wall until it cries altho I know it will never happen. Haha.
Sally facilitates good but she have high expectations that will sooner or later drive us nuts. Please give us face hor. We're given like only a few hours to solve the crazy problem, it's not easy.
Getting daddy yankee's shirt then getting the 3 moms mothers' day gifts and catch Jgn tegur with my two N(s)
|