<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Work. Date with Mira. Sleptover at aunt's.
Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ytd's update btw.

Joanne, feel free to grab ypur photos (:

WORK (9am - 430pm)

Work was great, with my kids around, how can I not love my job? Pay was in :)) Cabbed to Toa Payoh with Joanne and Nada to cash out then Joanne and I headed off to Somerset. For Joanne to meet her clan and for me to meet Mira.
___________________________________________________________________

Famous Amous Cookie and a Roxy Purse from me for her belated 19th! (:

Continue what I was saying, reached Somerset and I did a very last minute hunt for Mira's gift and got her a Roxy Purse after almost an hour hunting for it. I fell in love with a particular Roxy bag and was weighing out my options to buy or not and yeahh I did. Haha. Omgggg. Honestly, Im surrounded with alot of bags at home. The previous pay I got myself a Ripcurl bag, this pay, a Roxy bag, next pay, what? A Rusty bag? Haha. Hope not.


Anww, met Mira. We chilled at Taka first then had dinner at Far East and was late for Gran Torino at Cineleisure. It was no doubt a good movie, Very touching and filled with humour. The plus point was, there were Korean people but this time not the make-girls-melt guys. Haha. A movie you all must watch.


Mira and I did some catching up about many things and I was soooo glad she enjoyed herself yesterday, on her belated special day. Haha. But I still cant accept that we missed a few parts of Gran Torino.


Then after, movie ended at about almost 11. We chilled at Taka again for some snapshots and headed off to our hometown. Reached Yishun about 12plus.

___________________________________________________________________


The bag I was telling you guys about. I love the Quiksilver paperbag too! Haha


Sleepover at Aunt's place was great. Pay is getting lesser. Anddd Im spending money like water. It's very bad. Looks like shopping for clothes will only happen when I get my next pay. Ive already made up my mind to only get a portable hard disk and the crumpler case then the remaining is for savings and my other expenses.
___________________________________________________________________

Next Week's Schedule :
Monday : Maybe gym if not catching a movie with Joanne then to work.
Tuesday : Gym before work then Confessions of a Shopaholic with colleagues
Wednesday : Took off day, going ice skating with Nad and maybe Nasiha (:
Thursday : Standard Kday and most probably meet up with F and babby
Friday : GOOD FRIDAY = PH = Not working = Family Day
Saturday : Work then maybe out after that or maybe not
Sunday : Tutoring

PS : Im planning of what to wear for work and school on soft copy. Will show you guys here later. Haha!