Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Fridayy.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Gym was great. I felt so good after that. Work was normal, time flies so fast today. Then rushed off to Kclass and to Masjid Ahmad Ibrahim. It was crazy. So tiring that I think it could be the cause I had this headache. But Im feeling better hence you see me here, blogging (:
Pay wasnt in today, hopefully tmr. Haha. Tmr will be another hell lot of a whole day from 9am to after 9pm? I pray hard that I'll have the strength to go through the activities tmr.
Nad is making me fall in love with LL all over again and again. Andddd my heart still melts for Choi Si Won, he'll be the one and only that will forever stay. F O R E V E R. Haha.
|