Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Daddy yankee :(
Sunday, April 26, 2009
 Daddy yankee's suffering is getting worse. It's unbearable to see him in that state and I wished I can trade places with him :( The pain is just so excruciating that Daddy says for those who ride bike will wanna stop riding. Daddy yankee, you have my prayers with you. Amin. Tmr is already Monday, aint that fast. Back to A201 tmr. Planning to meet F after sch then head for gym. I cant wait. I havent meet for him for 2weeks already I think. I cant wait to meet my Macho too! I think I'll be sad when I see its eye :(
Anw, Im going to get that crumpler sooooooon.
PS : To those who rides bike, please please be very careful, especially for pillion riders.
|