Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
B.dawn
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
It's 2+am. Anw, Ive started back on Breaking Dawn, back. Received an sms from Joanne, it was like she knew ytd when she msged me, I was already starting to read. So here I am, at the 21st chapter, left 17 more to go before I complete Bdawn. It has been like what? 2 to 3 months and yet I havent complete it simply because I so sayang-sayang to end the story but anw I think I shud end it pronto cos there are two books pending!
PS : I knew that I can be blindly optimistic at times but I never thought I would have ________ in me, at least that was what the bonny lass said.
|