Babby!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
   Met F ytd and today. Was supposed to meet babby too ytd but it was asleep so I couldnt and today was the only option. Ytd after work met up with F for a while then headed off home. Today met F in the afternoon and I was sooo happy to meet Babby. He is becoming bonchet! Drink more milk some more lah syg. I miss you babby and believe it or not, alto you're just a kitten, I love you! Then after headed off for Kclass and to aunt's place. Will be gyming tmr before work then to Kclass and to religious class. The thought of gym, yay! I miss working out at the gym. It's about time, after such a long break!
Then there's Saturday which will be my dear Zaina's 19th. Pay will be in soon, getting for her something but still thinking what. Anddd talking about Saturday, Movie date with Mira! Then relatives from Jb will be coming.
What I'll be doing next week - Put aside some $$$ for savings then Gym, movies, shop for clothes, find for hard disk (Joanne to ask for friend's IC number), shop for the stussy hardcase and I'll see if I need for more. Hehehe.
PS : Movies to watch, maybe the previous ones are out so here comes the recent ones:
12 rounds *John Cena melts*
Xmen Origins : Wolverine *Gambit melts*
Paul Blart : Mall Corp (With F)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (With Joanne)
Street Fighter (This Saturday)
Hotel For Dogs (With Joanne)
Anddd maybe there's more hehehe
|