Work. Pillioned.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
 Serving for 2 by the way.  After work, a very impromptu decision to dine at Delifrance with Joanne. Then after I head home where as Joanne headed off to Amk. After shower and etc got ready to meet Nad. Apparently she rode her bike and fetched me. It was thrilling, a cheap thrill. I brought daddy yankee's helmet for my use. Haha.
The ride was simple yet awesome and I was her pillion. It was awesome. Now I know who to ask for a ride when Im late for sch. Haha! Thanks syg, and for the gift from Jakarta! A disney snow white cologne from Jakarta (:
So we met Nasiha at her place and chatted for a few hours. The short catching up session was great nonetheless. Then, Nad sent me home, safely (: She said whenever I wanna ride I can give her a call. Ohh Nadd, I sure will. Haha. Oh crap, I must not make this a habit, I musnt get hooked to it.
___________________________________________________________________ To be done list
1. Get my portable hard disk
2. Get a stussy laptop hard case
3. Go cycling with Nadirah at Ecp or wherever with a beach
4. Movie Marathon with Joanne and Faz
5. Date with Nasiha
6. Date with Mira
7. Meet up with F
8. Meet up with Aini
9. Many many movies with Joanne
10. That particular movie with F
11. Shop for clothes
12. Start my exercising routine back
13. A new mp3 from Creative
Such a piggy, so many wants than needs. haha.
|