Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
M's 19th
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Happy 19th Amirah Fatin!  Plan was to surprise her at midnight last night but was sooo sick and I think she'll be home late so yeahh dropped the plan. It's okay (:
Happy 19th saaaaayang! May you be blessed with everything you need and always be surrounded with people you leave and of cos with happiness. It has been about 6 to 7 years of friendship. We've shared alot of things and Im more than glad to share many things with you. Altho we dont meet often but you are one of my treasured people in my heart. May our friendship continue. Meet you sooooon! Love u mwahhhh!
Ytd, I was sooooo sick but Im glad I feel better today (: I just hope my kids at work who I took ytd wont get sick. Will be getting ready sooon to go to bro's sch to send his pocket money then to MCYS to meet up with Case officer and Ms Tay then off to work. Another long day today. Anww, my Japan starts today!
|