Looking forward to everything!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Pay day is this week. Im sure getting quite a number of things, this time, for myself. Last month was 3/4 of the time for my important ppl belated gifts. I'll need to replenish my wardrobe for school which is in 3weeks plus time.
Movie marathon with Joanne and Faz didnt happen. But it's okay, we needed the sleep. Surprisingly I slept at 2pm until 6pm, which wasnt me because I dont sleep in the afternoon but I guess my body needed it for the past months of lacking of sleep.
Im thinking of going on juicing back again or vegetherapy. Yes, you guys must be thinking what happened to my vege or juicing lifestyle. Apparently I got so off track with no discipline that Im consuming everything. It's time to go vege and fruits back, together with my intensive exercise! Jia you!
Meeting F tmr before work, to meet him and our growing cute babby. Then off to work and Im still waiting for Mira if she wants to go out tmr after work. Ohhh andd Ive downloaded the new msn, the one the dps' are on the left hand side. I think the layout are pretty sleek and cool.
I'll be back for more!
PS : Tmr will be bro's 13th. Chehhh, you're becoming a teenager dude, handsome kiddo!
|