<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
I suppose this is going to be a longggg post
Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yesterday work was great because after some time, I finally get to do mobiling again! Hehe. After work meet up with my most beautiful girls! We had dinner at Cahaya then an impromptu decision to catch a movie. We wanted Slumdog but as expected, on a Saturday night the cinema will be full. So we catched My Bloody Valentine 3D instead. No doubt it was gruesome. Everyone was screaming and shouting. Haha! Unfortunately, Mira couldnt join. The next time round okay babe?


Recently, the tv at home exploded. When I returned home after my exhausting day and night I didnt look at the tv until I wanted to go online to switch on the modem. Wahhhh daddy yankee was sure right to say there was a surprise. HAHA!




Then today I had to go JB cause cousin is getting married. After a very tiring day the previous day and the lack of sleep, I sure had a rough time in JB together with the hot weather. But of course it was worth it, seeing Abg Maman getting married. Alhamdulillah.


Now, who was it who took this shot?

Finally Im done with updating. Im even more tired. I think my body lacks rest, sleep especially. Gotta get that pronto!



So long and goodnight, Later!