Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Finally a haricut! (:
Thursday, March 19, 2009
After a solid 1 year ++, I finally had a haricut! Haha. Eversince Ive been wearing scarf full time, Ive beeeeen sooper lazy to head to the salon and have a haircut. But I did. Yayyyy, my head feels lighter! The hairdresser was saying my hair is very very very very very thick, or rather, was. I didnt keep count how many very s she had. Haha. Today, movie with Joanne before work was great. Dragonball wasnt asa typical as what I thought initially. It was good and humourous. haha. I still have other movies to strike off. Then after headed off to work for a few hours and back to Yishun for Kclass.
Now, currently waiting for Abg Fuad from Jb to fetch us. Hello Jb, bye Yishun,
for 3-4days :(
I'll be back with more updates. Anddd F, Im glad u love it cos I do too! (: Altho it's only a 3-4 day stay in Jb, I'll definitely miss F, Nasiha, Joanne and my Friday + Saturdays kiddos at work. haha. Family dont mention, that one the first already in the list.
|