<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Ecstatic!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Yes yes Im feeling like the picture above. ECSTATICCCCCC. Wanna know why? Because Ive been offered a case, something about an abused girl to volunteer to give her some tuition and emotional attention. I cant really tell out the details because it is government bound thing. It's by right confidential. I am more or less ruining that. If I accept this case, it'll be my second case as Im still performing the first case for 2 years already. I hope Jie dont accept so I can have it hahah!

___________________________________________________________________


Work was cool. Haha. Hafta work tmr, ASHR meeting going on then head off for class then to Jb after 9pm. Looks like tmr will be a longgg day for me. Ohhh and did I mention that I'll be catching a movie with Joanne before work tmr? Yeahh we will (: No luck again on Race to Witch because it'll make us late for work so going on with Dragonball. But Im not giving up! Haha. Andd the Mall cop is out, that one, Ive particularly booked with F a month ago. Haha.



You know what I noticed about myself through the years?



1) From a person who doesnt know what to spend money on to a spendthrift.

2)From someone who doesnt always watch movies to becoming one who often catch movies.

3)From an introvert way back then to being an extrovert



Andddd Im sure there are more. Of cos, Im not trying to say that those are bad. Im just noticing it and trying to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of those.



PS : Im still thinking if I should accept the case. Ya Allah, jika case ini adalah baik untukku, maka kau berikanku petunjuk untuk accept case ini. Amin. Haha mixture of English. I forgot what accept in Malay is, ohh it's menerima! haha