Dead beat.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
An hour ago I was back home. Okay let's start from scratch. Went to wor,k, after work had to rush to Hq for ASHR preparation then a last minute thing to Ecp cos of Hafizh's 19th. It doesnt sound dead beat at all but I am.
A little bit of catching up session at Ecp was nice. Maybe if Iskandar is not lazy to upload and tag me, I'll get it from there and upload. Headed off for home with Nasiha Mira and Fuad.
I spent alot on cabbing this week. Cabbed to Ecp from Hq then cabbed from Ecp to Bedok hoping to catch the last bus but we missed it by a few minutes then no choice, mrt also end alr so we had to cab again, this time to Yishun.
Reached home hoping to take a shower because I was all so sweaty and stinky after a long day of everything but thennnn, Jie waited for me to reach home to ask me to chase a demonic flying cockroach away. It toook so long mannnn then we're done only to find out there's another one. But that cockroachie was lucky, it got away.
Im turning in sooon, working early tmr!
PS: I just found out that babby is a boy and apparently I got to know from F's photos in Facebook that its name is Marc. Syg, please rename it to Macho plsssss, for me. Only for this kitten.
|