<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
:)
Sunday, March 1, 2009


Ytd, inital plan of going to Rais's was cancelled. I headed off home, early, again on a Saturday and was very happy to see my niece from JB at home! Then we headed off to aunt's place. Time spent with her was awesome, it made me feel like having a kid of my own.



Anwwwwww, today's the 1st March and it's Fahmy's 21st!!!! He, as always who never fails to invite me to his gatherings and etc, invited me to his party at BG, but today is a Sunday and for me, as always, Sunday is Family Day anddddd I rarely go out with friends on Sundays. So I couldnt make it. Sooooo Sorrrrrry Fahmyyy. But I'll meet you soooon enough to pass you your 21st gift! Haaahaa! He, is another person special to me, because we've shared our friendship for 6years, falling second after Joanne whom my friendship with her will be 12years this year. But the years and minutes doesnt matter, that is the reason why Nasiha falls first in my list despite our 3rd year friendship this yearr. I love the three of you - Nasiha Joanne Fahmy, Foreverrrrr.


Anwwww, remember about me mentioning about my 800bucks bursary? Im left with 200bucks partly because 480 I keep it with mom for her to settle my K class for four months. In other words, Im paying on my own for 4months then after Jie will resume her routine to take the rap for my K class fees. Thanks Jie! Thankfully, my pay from work will come in on Thursday, then Im back with 800 again or maybe 900. Haha. Kind of break-even. Alhamdulillah.


Well, I kind of like got to go already to spring clean my forever-never-ending-messy rooom. Later guys. I love you F!