Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Beautiful boy by David Sheff.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
So I got a new book, a book that Ive been wanting for so long - Beautiful Boy by David Sheff. It is based on true story where David Sheff, a dad, wrote about everything when his son, Nic Sheff was on meth addiction. I got to know this in the Oprah Show and couldnt stop crying when watching it. I cant wait for Popular to have Nic Sheff's book - Tweak.
Hmm, now Ive got two books to finish asap! Beyond Ugly, which is halfway through and Breaking Dawn, which is 1/4 way through. But then, Im so reluctant to complete Breaking Dawn asap because when it ends that's the end and there will be no more conitnuation for it, unless Steph thinks of writing the 5th book. Haha.
But anw, Ive planned it out. I'll be completing Breaking Dawn first no matter how long Im going to take, Sorry Joanne. Hahah. Then I'll complete my Beyond Ugly and start on my Beautiful Boy. Wooohooo, I love gooood boooks!
|