Babby!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Presenting you my unofficial babby!   Thursdays would normally be my day, a Me-day. However today was different. Initial plan was to catch Hotel For Dogs with Joanne but she was unwell so I was supposed to go One fullerton to do my Kws but then I was starting to feel a little and I was already halfways dressed so I called F to see if I could meet up. Fortunately he was up early despite sleeping only in the morning. Good news was someone left a kitten outside of his house! F already have some cats at home and this kitten would add up to 4 or 5? So I got a milk for kitten and cabbed to his place. I was so used calling it babby since it's a female so yeah I thought why not, just let it be. Im sooo happy because I, unofficially have a kitten. Haha. Unofficially. hehe. Then I got to know that kitten arent supposed to have HL milk, they're supposed to have Full cream milk. Haha. Then my F told me momma said that babby could be a male so Im still thinking of another name. Haha.
Will be working tmr and I really hope Joanne will get well sooooon.
Babbby, next week mummy will visit you with a full cream milk packet okay babbby.
PS: F syg, dont get jealous ehhh. HEHHEHEHE.
|