<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Stinky
Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sheila with her Chuck Bass. Hahaha.

Time spent with Joanne most of the time today was awesome. I've always lovedddd spending time with her, simply because, besides Nasiha, she's also another person that I dont hafta worry of whatever that I say, simply the one Im comfortable with. Both she and Nasiha, I can say everything and almost anything to them. My bestfriends, what more can I ask for?



So we met for early lunch and if you were wondering, yes I screwed today's v-f therapy. Okay tmr, Im determined for tmr. Besides, Im starting my Monday & Wednesday/Thursday fasting every week starting from next week. Okay back to what I was saying, yes I screwed today but I'll make up to it tmr.

After early lunch we roamed at np for a while and on an impromptu decision we went to Timezone. Fun! Joanne and I dont do it often so we had truckloads of fun, especially seeing my dumbness attitude in there. Hhahahaha! Nevertheless, I had fun, no wait, WE had fun!

After that we then headed off to the libr and for Joanne, to self study, for me to do my undone Kworksheets, where after all it wasnt productive enough. Hhaaahaha! Then Sheila came and did her research for her FYP.

On another impromptu decision, since Sheila was craving for Ice-cream, we headed to Swensens and bought light food only. Then I say Kak Lina! (: Talked with her and yada2 then joked around with Sheila and Joanne then bumped into Bro Daddy yankee and Momma, thanks to Joanne's sharp eyes! (:

Now Im all stinky after the brief night jog I had. Since the feeling is refreshing I'll forgive the stinky smell then. Hahahahahah.