Sagittarius
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I know it's not something to believe in, for muslims. But I find it interesting and most of it true.
1)Witty conversationalist, humorous 2)Freedom loving / free-spirited 3)Idealistic / believing 4)Moral, often having a religious streak. Righteous. 5)Intelligent / intellectual 6)Positive / optimistic 7)Blindly optimistic (negative trait) 8)Honest / sincere 9)Confident and Impulsive 10)Enterprising, ambitious, devoted to their goals. 11)Cocky (negative trait)
12)Energetic / active 13)Adventurous / risk-taking 14)Independent / unfettered 15)Approachable / warm 16)Cheerful / likeable 17)Sympathetic / generous 18)Temperamental 19)Impatient / restless 20)Indiscreet, careless. 21)Blunt and childlike 22)Tactless and exaggerating 23)Irresponsible and superficial
Most of it I find it true, perhaps a coincidence?
Ideal Careers : include teaching • the law • theology and religion • politics • public relations or advertising • anything related to travel • arts • medicine • research and science or tech
Wow, teacher and public relations uh. People I know of say it suits me, especially daddy yankee. But politics, medicine and research etc? Ohhhh I dont think soo. Hahha.
|