Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Mondayyy
Monday, February 2, 2009
Back home. Accompanied Nad at SSDC was crazy. Just to make a card for it, we had to wait for almost 3hours! Thank God there was Nad, keeps telling me her stories. And of cos,I never get bored with it. She makes me love adventure more and more when she told me about her outdoor adventure camp. I, especially wanna try the 4wd thing! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-wheel_drive Gym with Faz tmr in the morning before heading off to work. Then meeting dear F after work (: Tmr will be Salina's last day. So sad to see her leaving but of course, it's for a goood cause. So Im happy for her despite being sad upon her resignation.
I miss my F, Nasiha and Joanne badly. Need to meet them soooon. And of cos I miss the others too!
|