Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
The last time I recall
Saturday, February 21, 2009
The last time I recall myself reaching home on a Saturday before 7pm was wayy back then, some months ago. My Saturdays after work would always be pack with plans. It's sooo goood to be home early on a Saturday today after soo longgg being outside.
Anwww, I received a comment in my FB from a Eurasian person who said I was pretty. Haha. Those kind of comments rarely come to me from a person I dont know, so I guess it's a good thing! HAHAHA. Alhamdulillah. Momma always say, whenever someone compliments you, say Alhamdulillah (for the muslims), because it will make sure that individual will not be arrogant or proud after being praised. Alhamdulillah again.
Aside that, work today was hectic. I notice myself being in the blue zone more often now and then. Salina if you're reading, yes, many kids from yellow are promoting and today on a Saturday, the hit was 42! Haha. I must make sure I promote kids from blue zone to green too! Haha.
|